Directory Opus Pro – is a simplest file manager, a utility program which presents lists of files and allows the user to perform actions of some kind on those files. File managers are useful for moving files between folders, making backup copies of files, viewing pictures and playing sounds, running other utility programs on lists of files, deleting unwanted files and many other “housekeeping” tasks. Directory Opus Pro goes beyond the simple file manager metaphor, and offers you a complete replacement for Windows Explorer and many other utility programs for handling FTP, ZIP, viewing files and images, running slideshows and more. It provides you with all this within a user-friendly and fully-configurable environment within which you can access and manage your important data with a minimum of effort. Harness the power of your computer like never before!
• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze
• Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
• Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats
• View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc)
• Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier
• Color code or rate your files and folders to make them easier to find
• Batch renaming including the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata
• Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Built-in tools including synchronize, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more
• Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes
• Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
• Support for CD/DVD burning
• Support for the latest Windows 7 features including jumplists and indexed search
• Fully configurable user interface – toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs
• Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design
Summary of major new features
• Full support for high-DPI (e.g. 4K and 5K) monitors.
• Redesigned Rename dialog, with new features like:
• A unique macro recorder, which lets you perform complex batch renames without regular expressions.
• Enhanced scripting capabilities.
• Better handling of recursive renames and filename clashing.
• An Apply button which lets you perform multiple renames without closing the dialog.
Improvements to the Image Viewer including:
• Configurable toolbar and hotkeys, including the ability to run arbitrary commands on the current image file.
• A new image marking system which makes it much easier to sort through a folder of photos to identify the ones you want to keep, print, share, etc.
• A read-ahead cache for faster image loading.
• An integrated metadata panel which lets you edit EXIF and other metadata from within the viewer.
Enhanced file and folder labels including:
• The ability to assign more than one label at once (label attributes are combined).
• Label categories (lets you organise your labels into groups).
• Adjustable label priority (for when more than one wildcard or filter label applies to a file)
• A new status icon system that lets you assign one or more status icons to each files (e.g. to track which files are ‘done’, ‘watched’, ‘urgent’ or ‘to-do’).
• A manual sorting mode that lets you sort your files and folders exactly how you want.
• An integrated dialog editor that lets scripts create their own complex user interfaces.
• File display enhancements including:
• Vertical folder tabs (displayed down the left or right side of the file display).
• You can assign your own tab colors for specific folders.
• Optional vertical as well as horizontal gridlines.
• Relative size and age graphs displayed as the background of size and date fields (rather than requiring their own column).
• A new “show everything” mode to quickly disable all filters.
Improvements to Folder Options including:
• Configure column widths to expand and fill the usable space in the file display.
• A column filter makes it easier to find and add the columns you want.
• File and folder name filters can be configured using regular expressions if desired.
• File copy improvements including a transfer speed graph in the progress dialog.
• Toolbar enhancements including scrollbars and distinct labels in drop-down menus.
• Lister layouts can now be arranged into folders and sub-folders.
• … and as always, much, much more!
* Click here