DTaskManager – is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have:
1. Three different ways to close a process, as the “termination request”, the standard “forced termination” with dialogue tolerance, and the “forced termination” of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes).
2. DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don’t want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process).
3. DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them “simultaneously”.
4. DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.
• not available
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.