DynDNS Updater – An update client is a computer application or a feature in your router that keeps your hostname’s IP address up-to-date. The update client periodically checks your network’s IP address; if it sees that your IP address has changed, it sends (updates) the new IP address to your hostname in your Dyn account..
• Updates your DynDNS hostnames to resolve to your remote IP address
• Full-featured, easy to use interface
• Windows Service integration
• Works on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows Server, Windows 7 and Windows 8
• Logs activity to file, displays visual indicators of the Updater status
• Automatically determines which network interface to use
• IP detection every 10 minutes
• Ability to bypass proxy servers for IP detection
• Support for DynECT Managed DNS DDNS service
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.