EasyUEFI – is a free Windows software to manage the EFI/UEFI boot options. You can use it to create, delete, edit, clean up, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, specifies a one-time boot entry for the next restart, or change the boot order without entering BIOS setup.
With EasyUEFI you can also build a bootable Windows PE image. After building the image file, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drives or use 3rd-party burner software to burn it to CD/DVD. If you suspect your system is failing to boot because of a missing or corrupt EFI/UEFI boot option, you can use this bootable media to create or repair it. EasyUEFI is 100% free and 100% clean! No ads, adware, spyware, trojans or any other malware bundled!
Supported Host Operating Systems
• Manage the EFI/UEFI boot entries: EFI/UEFI-based Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 10 Technical Preview
• Create bootable Windows PE disk: EFI/UEFI-based Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 2008 R2, 2012 (R2), 10 Technical Preview
Supported Destination Operating Systems
• EFI/UEFI-based Windows/Linux
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.