EMCO Ping Monitor – is a robust ping monitoring tool for automatically checking the connection to network hosts. By making regular pings, it monitors network connections and notifies you about detected ups/downs. EMCO Ping Monitor also provides connection statistics info, including uptime, outages, failed pings, etc. You can easily extend functionality and configure EMCO Ping Monitor to execute custom commands or launch applications when connections are lost or restored. In a sensitive IT environment, when your business depends on a reliable work of your servers and other network devices, its important to continuously monitor their state to detect connection failures as soon as possible. This tool can help you to keep up your network devices and minimize outage time. It can make ping monitoring of specified hosts in 24/7 mode by sending pings periodically and automatically detect outages if pings are failed.
Automatic Ping Tests Execution
• Enable automatic ping monitoring of network hosts to detect their availability in 24/7 mode. Get real-time
information about current connection status and track its changes. Collect statistics to evaluate the quality
of the monitored connection.
• Connection Status Tracking
• Connection Loss and Recovery Detection
• Regular Ping Statistics
• Connection Quality Report
Host Monitoring with Alerts
• Launch the ping monitor to detect a lost connection and restore and execute custom handlers on these
events. Get e-mail and SMS notifications (through Email-to-SMS service of the mobile operator) on
connection status changes and other events.
• Custom Event Handlers
• Configurable Terminate Actions
• E-Mail and SMS Notifications
• Customizable Settings
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.