Enigma Virtual Box – is a file system virtualization software that allows to embed multiple files that your application is using into single executable, keep same file workalibity without having embeded files on the disk. Enigma Virtual Box supports any kind of files, Dynamic Link Libraries (*.dll), ActiveX/COM (*.dll, *.ocx), Video/Music (*.avi, *.mp3), Text (*.txt, *doc) and so on. It does not extract temporary files on the disk, files emulation process is performing only in the process memory.
• Enigma Virtual Box virtual does not extract the files to disk and does not create any temporary files on your computer.
• Support for x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables that run on all versions of Windows NT.
• The system supports any type of file virtualization.
• The program allows you to compress the virtual files, thus reducing the overall size of your application several times.
* Fixed crash problems for some applications
* Fixed crash of console version for non-English systems
Title Release: Enigma.Virtual.Box.7.60.Build.20160812
Developer: Home Page
Enigma Virtual Box 7.60 Build 20160812 (7 MB)
Enigma Virtual Box 7.60 Build 20160812 Portable (24 MB)