Enpass Password Manager – is a simple-to-use application that can store important information in secure databases to restrict the access of unauthorized users. Packed in an intuitive and attractive UI, the tool provides support for an extensive range of data types and third-party password managers to import content from, not to mention compatibility with other platforms aside Windows, including mobile. Everything is accessible with one master password.
Auto-fill with Enpass Browser Extension
• Enpass Browser Extension lets you Auto-fill login forms, save credentials, generate strong passwords and much more! All this with a single click from your browser using Enpass Extension. Save any new logins, search for saved items or update existing logins on-the-fly now.
• From credit cards to licenses, secure notes to stock market & logins to bank accounts; Enpass gives you Freedom to store everything.
• Wide range of categories and customizable templates make your data entry easier, fast & organized.
Strong Password Generator
• Create extremely strong, unique and unguessable passwords for your life important credentials using Enpass password generator.
• Don’t compromise with your data safety by using same or weak passwords again and again. Use password recipes to generate pronounceable passwords according to your preference.
• Enpass gives you the liberty to sync your data with these supported clouds. So if you are using Enpass on multiple platforms, you can sync your data across them with any cloud of your choice.
• Enabling sync with cloud adds safety to your data in case of loss or theft of your device; as it automatically sync the changes with your own account.
• Password audit conveniently displays any weak, duplicate or old password so that you can change them anytime. It also lets you check the strenght of each login-password so that you can modify them as you see fit.
Backup and Restore
• With Backup and Restore, you can take backups of your Enpass data in a local file system at anytime and restore your existing backup files onto your app.
• You can customize your items in many ways like; add new fields, edit their labels/types and delete the default ones. You can also rearrange the fields using the desktop version.
Import from others
• The free desktop version of Enpass lets you import your data from other password managers automatically and in very convenient way.
• You can manage your data in Enpass in more organized way by using folders and sub-folders along with default categories and your favorite list. Read more
• Sidebar lets you quickly access your data directly through categories, favorite list and folders. You can further customize it by hiding and reordering the elements.
• Only the desktop version allows you to change category of an saved item. Use Drag & Drop to change the default category of an item.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.