FileMenu Tools – is a program which allows you to customize the context menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds custom commands which let you run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the “Send to…” submenu, and either enable or disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
• Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explained below in more detail.
• Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
– Run external applications
– Copy/move to a specific folder
– Delete specific file types
– Send the selected files as attachments to e-mail recipient(s)
– Rename the selected files using a set of rules
• Configure the “Send to…” submenu
• Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.