FileOptimizer is a reliable and useful piece of software designed to provide you with a simple means of re-compressing and optimizing files of various types and attaching them to e-mails much easier.
As its name states, the application optimizes all your files, including BMP, CHM, CHS, DOCM, DOCX, FITS, XSF and other various types. Also, it keeps the behavior of the file untouched, but it is still able to reduce its size thanks to several re-compression and optimization techniques that it uses.
Irrespective of the file type you choose to re-compress and optimize, the utility is very easy to use and is suitable for various users, including web developers who need to reduce content weight or webmasters who want to increase the page load speed.
File Optimizer sports an intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows you to add as many files as you want to optimize or simply drag and drop them inside the application, then hit the ‘Optimize all files’ button, which is located in the upper part of the window.
You are able to view the original size of the files, the optimized size and the status for each one. By default, the program removes additional metadata and other unneeded information, but still keeps the original files in your Recycle Bin if you want to perform any further modifications to the originals.
The Options window enables you to easily configure the appearance and the behavior of the application as well. You can change the optimization level to Normal, Fast or Better, as well as to modify the process priority to Normal, Realtime or High.
Other tabs that can be found in the Options window such as GZ, JPEG, MP3 or PNG allow you to copy metadata and change the PDF profile to Printer or Ebook.
Overall, File Optimizer makes a good impression and is very useful, as it offers an intuitive method of re-compressing files regardless of their type, by enabling you to make use of all the available resources and options.
• User-friendly interface
• Automation via the command console
• Plugins included
* Fixed lossy PNG optimization was performed even if “allow lossy” was unchecked (guindos98, alex, Newtomic)
* Tested over mapped and unmapped network shares
* Keep rotation on EXIF rotated JPEG images, even if metadata is stripped (Jaff)
* Updated ImageMagick to 6.9.14
* Updated tidy-html5 to 4.9.26-26-g9785399 patched to be Windows XP compatible
* Updated Leanify to 0.4.2.45 daily binaries
* Updated mozjpeg to 3.10
* Updated jpegoptim to 1.4.3 (custom built)
* Upgraded distributions to 7-Zip 15.03
OS: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2 / Server 2012
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.