FileToFolder Server – provides easy, one-click folder creation from a file and moving that file into its new folder. Need to do the opposite and rapidly move multiple files out of their folders into the current folder? FileToFolder will do that too with a simple “right-click” call from the context menu, while tidying up behind itself and deleting any empty folders and sub-folders if required. FileToFolder is at its most convenient when used from the context menu in Windows Explorer but it can be opened and used as a conventional application as well.
• Folderise From Context Menu
• Unfolderise From Context Menu
• Unfolderise – Extract Files From Sub-folders
• Unfolderise – Delete All Empty Folders
• Calling With Command Line Options
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.