FileZilla – is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. It is a powerful FTP-client for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8, 10 for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously. FileZilla uses GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX and more. FileZilla is available in many languages.
• Easy to use
• Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
• IPv6 support
• Available in many languages
• Supports resume and transfer the files larger than 4GB
• Tabbed user interface
• Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
• Drag & drop support
• Configurable transfer speed limits
• Filename filters
• Directory comparison
• Network configuration wizard
• Remote file editing
• HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
• Logging to file
• Synchronized directory browsing
• Remote file search
What’s New in FileZilla 3.15.0 Beta 1
* Building FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla 0.3.0.
* Added support for downloading and deleting multiple unrelated directories from the search dialog
* *nix: Vastly speed up line-ending conversion when downloading files using the ASCII data type
* Improved compatibility with broken servers omitting the mandatory 1yz reply to transfer commands
Bugfixes and minor changes:
* Fix handling of SFTP keyfiles with non-ASCII characters in their paths
* Add missing directory comparison checkbox to new bookmark dialog
* MSW: Installer now sets appid on desktop icon
* Updated built-in pugixml
Title Release: FileZilla.3.15.0.Beta.1
Developer: Home Page
FileZilla 3.15.0 Beta 1 (6 MB) / Mirror
FileZilla 3.14.1 Final x32 (6 MB) / Mirror
FileZilla 3.14.1 Final x64 (6 MB) / Mirror
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.