Folder Lock 7 – Folder Lock protects files in Windows, DOS, and Safe modes, even when you change your OS or boot from a disk. Folder Lock doesn’t let you delete its own program folder, and it can’t be uninstalled without the correct password. Additional options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer.
• Encrypt Files. Encrypt your personal files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption technology totally dynamic and fool-proof.
• Backup Online. Backup all your encrypted files automatically to an online storage and easily restore it back.
• Protect USB / CD. Convert your encrypted storages into executables and take your portable drives anywhere.
• Lock Files. Protect important files from unwanted access by blocking visibility or accessto files, folders and drives.
• Make Wallets. Store sensitive information in encrypted form. A safe haven for private info like Credit Cards and Bank Accounts.
• Shred Files. Shred and permanently delete restorable files, folders and drives and even empty hard drive space.
• Stealth Mode. Run Application in complete Stealth. Don’t let anyone know you ever installed Folder Lock on your PC.
• Hack Security. Don’t let hackers use dictionary attacks. Monitor, control and perform actions on incorrect password attempts.
• Password Security. Restrict access to various parts of the application with use of admin level master password.
• Auto Protection. Set inactivity based security policy in order to secure everything when you’re away from your PC.
• Folder Lock works under all flavors of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
* not available