Key Metric Foldersizes – is an application that can help you understand which files and folders on your computer eat up the most disk space. It is a powerful, network-aware disk space analysis, reporting, and visualization tool designed to help you manage disk space usage.
FolderSizes allows you to analyze your disk space, by displaying extensive data about each one, along with all the files they contain.
FolderSizes can quickly isolate a variety of space-wasting files (such as large, temporary, and duplicate files) – plus, it reveals file distribution by type, attributes, size, owner, date, or filename length. All within an intuitive and highly interactive user interface.
FolderSizes generates detailed and graphical drive space usage reports on the fly, while it’s scanning your system. You can drill into any subfolder with a double-click (in the detail list or the graph image), allowing you to quickly locate the source of excessive hard drive space consumption.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one:
· Disk Space Explorer – Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs
· Duplicate File Report – Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume
· Largest Files Report – FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space
· Oldest Files Report – Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed
· Temporary File Report – Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc.
· File Owners Report – Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives
· File Types & Attributes Reports – See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes
· Drive Space Monitor – Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk
· File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports – Powerful, customizable range-oriented file reports
· Scan Filtering – Filter file system scans by filename, date, owner name, and more
· Integrated Search – Search multiple paths by nearly any file criteria (including file owner)
• Calculated date/time fields for folders, based upon their contents
• Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
• Integrated scheduler
• Unicode file and folder name support
• Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
• Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
• Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
• View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
• View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
• FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
• See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
• Export reports in HTML, XML, CSV, and more
• Integrates with the Windows shell context menu
• Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
• Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
• Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
• “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
• Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
• Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
• Optional symbolic link skipping
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.