FotoSizer – is a batch photo/image resizer tool. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes in a quick and easy way. Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services. Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Email Email attachments
• Allows photos to be emailed without fear of the email bouncing back because it is too big for the recipient’s mailbox.
Web pages Web pages
• Allows photo thumbnails to be displayed on websites, that are smaller in file size than the originals. This allows the web pages to be loaded quicker and ensures a better web browsing experience.
Photo sharing Photo-sharing web sites
• Allows photos to be uploaded quickly to photo-sharing websites such as Flickr, Snapfish.
Photo prints Online photo-printing services
• Allows your photos to be uploaded to online photo-printing services such as Kodak, Snapfish, much quicker.
eBay and other auction sites
• Quite often, ebaY and other online auction site listings will contain photos of the product(s) being sold. Fotosizer allows you to resize your product photos so that you can then display them more easily and quickly on your aution listing.
Slideshow Slide shows
• Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos that you might want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much better appearance to the slide show.
Office documents Office documents and presentations
• Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them to your Microsoft Word documents, or PowerPoint Presentations. This reduces “bloated” document file sizes, allowing documents to be sent by email, opened quicker.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.