Foxit Reader – is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader 8 also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today’s handheld devices. The Foxit Reader 8 is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader’s secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
• Add comments or suggestions using notes.
• Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
• Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
New editing tools include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
• Add your comments on your PDF document.
• Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
• Create comments in a callout text box.
• Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
XFA Form Filling
• XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service support
• Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
• Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
• Save time and money with improved business processes.
Free spell checker for comments
• Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.