You can resume unfinished download from the place where it have been interrupted. Also this program warns you if some servers don’t support download resuming. It allows you to make a decision about the downloading. So with FDM you save your time and money.
Free Download Manager never downloads the whole file at once. It splits files into several sections and then downloads them at the same time allowing you to increase your download speed up to 600%.
Free Download Manager can be used to organize your downloads, set the connection, launch the programs. Features of the download manager include: easy integration with Internet Explorer and Opera, powerful scheduler, antivirus integration, adjusting traffic usage, resuming downloads, downloading complete websites, http/ftp/bittorrent support…
• Bittorrent support. Download files using Bittorrent protocol.
• Upload manager: easy way to share your files. Upload your files or folders easily to share them with other users.
• Flash video download. Download video from video sites, such as Youtube, Google Video, etc. The video can then be saved in native .flv format or converted to one of more popular video formats.
• Remote Control. Create new downloads or view the list of active and completed downloads remotely, via the internet.
• Portable mode. If you want to use Free Download Manager on different computers, you can easily create its portable version and avoid the need to install and configure the program on each computer.
• Enhanced audio/video files support. Preview audio/video files before download is completed and convert file format after download.
• Absolutely free and 100% safe. Free Download Manager is free, open-source software distributed under GPL license.
• Download acceleration. Free Download Manager splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed. With FDM download speed increases, or even more!
• Resuming broken downloads. When the downloading process is interrupted, you needn’t start from the beginning again. Free Download Manager can resume broken download from where it was interrupted saving your time, nerves and money.
• Smart file management and powerful scheduler. With FDM you can easily organize downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders. A smart scheduler allows you to start and pause downloading files, as well as perform other actions (launch other applications, establish or hang up connection, etc.) at the set time.
• Adjusting traffic usage. There are several traffic usage modes. You can adjust traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time.
• Site Explorer. Site Explorer lets you view the folders structure of a web site and easily download necessary files or folders.
• HTML Spider. You can download whole web pages or even whole web sites with HTML Spider. The tool can be adjusted to download files with specified extensions only.
• Simultaneous downloading from several mirrors. Free Download Manager is able to download files from several mirrors simultaneously.
• Zip files partial download. Free Download Manager lets you download only the necessary part of a zip file.
• Active spyware and adware protection through active communication among users. You can read what other community members say about the file you are going to download, right in the program window, and also leave your own opinion about the file you downloaded. In this way FDM users are always warned against useless or malicious files.
• Multi language support. Free Download Manager is translated into 30 languages. To translate the program into your native language, you only need to download one of the language files available in the Download section.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.