FrontFace Lockdown Tool – enables you to protect and lock down any Windows PC for use as public kiosk terminal, digital signage applications or other unattended use.
The FrontFace Lockdown Tool offers the following configuration options in order to configure self-service kiosk terminals or digital signage player PCs:
Windows Startup and Shutdown:
– Automatic logon without password
– Autostart of an application (either a custom application or FrontFace for Public Displays bzw.
– FrontFace for Touch Kiosks can be selected)
– Alternatively: Execution of a custom application as “shell replacement” (instead of the normal Windows taskbar) for maximum security
– Programmable, automatic daily shutdown
– Programmable, automatic daily reboot
– Direct boot to Desktop (Windows 8)
• Activation of the high-performance energy profile (disables standby mode)
• Disabling the “turn screen black” feature
• Disabling the screensaver
• Disabling automatic Windows Updates
• Setting the background color of the Desktop to black
• Disable WPF hardware acceleration
• Mute any audio output
• Mute any Windows system sounds
• Disable Windows error reporting
• Protection and Lock-Down of the Windows Operating System:
• Enabling the Windows firewall
• Locking the Windows task manager
• Preventing that a user can change the password
• Disabling common features such as “lock”, “shutdown”, “log off”, “reboot” or changing the current user
• Disabling the Windows system tray
• Disabling the Windows key on the keyboard as well as the Ctrl+Alt+Del keyboard shortcut
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.