GetFoldersize – allows you to determine the size of folders and sub-folders on your hard drive. Determine which programs are taking up your hard disk space. For each folder, you can display the total file size and the number of files and subfolders in the folder.
• Determine the size of folders and sub-folders on drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network shares…
• Fast scan algorithm
• Scan file and folder paths with an overall length of up to 32,000 characters and file and folder names containing Unicode characters
• Scan an unlimited number of files and folders
• Scan your hard drive for hard links, junctions and symbolic links
• Show the number of file and/or folder of all files and subfolders
• Display the file size in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes and Gigabytes
• Print the folder tree
• Save the folder tree and information into a text file
• Start GetFoldersize and scan folders right from the windows explorer context menu
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.