Gilisoft Audio Editor – is an audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification.
GiliSoft Audio Editor works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other audio or video file formats. Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split audio files. Apply various effects and filters. Record audio from various inputs. Save files to all key audio formats. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification.
• Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split audio files in several clicks
• Apply various effects and filters
• Supports audio recording function
• Export audio from video
• Subsequent to a a brief installation process, with no noteworthy events, you can launch the program and begin working with it right away, as it does not need much experience with similar tools, making it fairly approachable particularly for novices in the field. The basic but straight-forward interface allows you to quickly add the audios you wish to process, while the extensive number of buttons in the toolbar allow you quick access to the most commonly used functions that GiliSoft Audio Editor provides you with.
Edit or record audio files
• After loading the file that you want to process, the application offers you several means of customizing your audio, by enabling you to cut, trim, split, insert silence, mix with another file, fade in or out, apply echoes or amplify the sound.
• At the same time, GiliSoft Audio Editor also features a ‘Recorder’ that allows you to capture sound from your ‘Computer Sounds’, a ‘Microphone’ or both ‘Computer Sounds and Microphone’, optionally being able to test the quality of the recording. When you finish your recording, you can input the corresponding ‘Tags’, for instance ‘Title’, ‘Artist’, ‘Album’, ‘Year’, ‘Genre’ and other ‘Comments’. Next, you can export the file to WAV, MP3 or iPhone audio, as well as start editing the file to suit your needs, adjusting its various parameters until you are satisfied with the result.
Useful audio editing tool
• All in all, GiliSoft Audio Editor proves quite handy and reliable, offering you the essential instruments in processing your audio files with ease, enabling you to customize your songs, generating good-quality results with minimal effort.
• Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more. It supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more.
Apply Audio Effects
• Select audio effects including Fade in,Fade out,Echo,Amplify. Mix audio and blend several audio tracks.
Record Audio from Micphone/Computer
• Record microphone and speakers at the same time. Edit recorded audio files, apply effects, save them WAV, MP3, M4R format.
Export Audio from Video
• Extract and edit audio from your video files.
Create Ringtone for iPhone
• Edit an audio file and export it to M4R format for iPhone, you will get a unique ringtone.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.