Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) – is a partition manager that enables you to resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss. The best way to access all of the features of the GParted application is by using the GParted Live bootable image. GParted Live enables you to use GParted on GNU/Linux as well as other operating systems, such as Windows or Mac OS X.
With GParted you can resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss, enabling you to:
– Grow or shrink your C: drive
– Create space for new operating systems
– Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
Perform actions with partitions such as:
• create or delete
• resize or move
• set new UUID
• copy and paste
Manipulate file systems such as:
• ext2 / ext3 / ext4
• fat16 / fat32
• hfs / hfs+
• lvm2 pv
• reiserfs / reiser4
* not available
Title Release: Gnome.Partition.Editor.Live.0.26.1-3
Developer: Home Page
GParted Live 0.26.1-3 i686 (268 MB)
GParted Live 0.26.1-3 i686 pae (268 MB)
GParted Live 0.26.1-3 amd64 (266 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.