Golden Software Surfer – is a full-function 3D visualization, contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows. Surfer is used extensively for terrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed and 3D surface mapping, gridding, volumetrics, and much more.
Surfer’s sophisticated interpolation engine transforms your XYZ data into publication-quality maps. Surfer provides more gridding methods and more control over gridding parameters, including customized variograms, than any other software package on the market. You can also use grid files obtained from other sources, such as USGS DEM files or ESRI grid files. Display your grid as outstanding contour, 3D surface, 3D wireframe, watershed, vector, image, shaded relief, and post maps. Add base maps and combine map types to create the most informative display possible. Virtually all aspects of your maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want. Generating publication quality maps has never been quicker or easier.
• Create Professional Maps
• Model Data in Multi-Dimensions
• LiDAR Point Clouds
• Streamlined Workflows
• Enhance Maps & Models
• Full Grid Control
• Edit Contours
• Grid Data with Certainty
• Make Meaningful Decisions
• Immediate Access to Online Data
• Work Seamlessly with all Coordinate Systems
• Complete Compatibility
• Collaborate with Confidence
• Work Smart, Not Hard with Automation
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.