GPU Caps Viewer – is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. For Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards.
• Quick deployment and simple interface
• Various info categories available
• Put your video card to the test
• Find any info you need
• Even more system details
• Save results to file
* added support of NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000/4000/5000 Mobile,
* GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile,
* GeForce RTX 2060/2070/2080 Mobile, Quadro T1000/T2000 Mobile,
and AMD Radeon RX 5500.
* fixed a crash in Vulkan renderer (swapchain reset after a window resizing).
* updated Vulkan triangle v2 demo in GPU_Caps_Viewer/gxldemos/vk-triangle-v2/ folder.
* updated: GPU Shark 0.15.1.0
* updated with latest GeeXLab SDK libs (GeeXLab 0.29.6.0).
* updated: ZoomGPU 1.24.1 (GPU monitoring library)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.