HDAT2 – (ALL-IN-ONE BOOT version) is program for test or diagnostics of ATA/ATAPI/SATA, SSD and SCSI/USB devices.
It will not execute in a DOS session under Windows. You should make a DOS boot floppy disk or CD/DVD and boot your system for it and execute this program from that floppy disk or CD-ROM.
• fully implemented commands: SET MAX, SET SECURITY, Device Configuration Overlay (DCO)
• device access with interrupt 13h, direct via ATA ports, with ASPI drivers
• detects ATA/ATAPI/SATA devices with on-board and add-on controllers
• detects devices on AHCI/RAID controllers (just only on ports 0-3)
• detects USB devices via USB ASPI driver or BIOS (if supported)
• detects SCSI hard drives via BIOS interrupt 13h or ASPI drivers
• other SCSI devices are detected via ASPI drivers only (must be loaded before);
• with ASPI drivers you will get more information about SCSI devices
• test and repair device for bad sectors (so far version 4.5.3 only)
• many different test-functions for hard drives
• resize hard drives which supports SET MAX ADDRESS/EXT
• (supports 28/48-bits LBA addressing modes)
• drive lock detection via security feature (Security Menu)
• S.M.A.R.T. functions for ATA/SATA and SCSI drives only
• information about devices (ATA/ATAPI, BIOS interrupt 13h, ASPI, EDD)
• sector viewer for devices (also for USB, ZIP, CD-data discs)
• to access ATA/SATA CD/DVD drive you don’t need any driver or MSCDEX
• enable/disable some features for direct-access devices
• Device Configuration Overlay (DCO) feature set
• (you can restore a full capacity or allow/disallow some feature sets of hard drive)
• change SATA controller in BIOS from AHCI to IDE/ATA/legacy mode
• devices SATA/AHCI/RAID detect on ports 0-3 only
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.