HDClone Free – creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media. HDClone is a perfect tool for backups and copies of entire software or operating system installations. A special ‘SafeRescue’ mode makes HDClone an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media. HDClone works independent of partitioning scheme, file system, and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which otherwise would be unaccessible.
• create copies and images – even of the system volume – while Windows is running
• access to special media & controllers (SCSI, SAS, RAID, Dynamic Volumes …)
• using familiar Windows drive letters
Each HDClone software package now contains a Windows program (HDClone/W) in addition to the self-booting program (HDClone/S). Since both are operated identically, you do not have to change over when switching between HDClone/s and HDClone/W.
The Professional Edition of HDClone is conceived for daily and professional use. Its FastCopy mode and freely selectable sector areas give technicians and professionals maximum speed and flexibility. HDClone Professional Edition supports SCSI hard disks and Firewire (IEEE1394) mass storage (SBP2) as well as SAS and RAID with HDClone/W.
[ NEW: Partitionselect ]
• Allows to select one or more partitions of a disk to be transferred, without having to copy all the partitions. This saves space on the target drive, making it possible to use a smaller target or using the additional space for the remaining partitions. The special thing about Partitionselect is that it transfers the required data in one single step, no matter what sizes the partitions have or how they are arranged. Thus, copying the partitions plus other adjustments will be perfomed with almost no extra time required and HDClone will still work at its maximum speed.
[ File images – Smart, RAW, compressed, encrypted – NEW: QuickCompress ]
• Instead of a direct copy from medium to medium, you can also store an exact image of medium in a file image. Optionally, the image may be created compressed or encrypted. With QuickCompress, this requires almost no extra time for compressing. These file images can be stored, archived, or transmitted via network and the Internet. They can be restored 1:1 to a medium which then behaves just like a direct copy had been made. VMDK images can be directly used as drives in VMware virtualization software. HDClone also creates a VMX file automatically.
[ Miray Virtual Disk (MVD) – NEW: Accessing network shares directly ]
• From the Basic Edition on, HDClone includes the software “Miray Virtual Disk” (» version overview). You can use this software to mount file images that have been created with HDClone as virtual Windows drives. This allows you to access files and folders in an image directly without having to restore the image to a physical disk before. Images can be accessed read-only or writeable.
[ Defragmentation ‘on the fly’ for NTFS & FAT ]
• HDClone can perform a perfect defragmentation on NTFS and FAT volumes during copying or restoring from a file image. This defragmentation only needs a fraction of the time usually required for defragmentation. Hence, it consumes almost no additional time compared to the copying itself.
[ HotCopy & LiveImage ]
• HDClone now can create copies and file images of drives and partitions during Windows operation – even for the system volume.
[ Faster with SmartCopy mode ]
• HDClone creates logical sector copies (SmartCopy) of FAT, NTFS, and ext2/ext3/ext4 file systems in only a fraction of the time usually needed – yielding an equivalent result. SmartCopy can clone an entire Windows XP base installation in less than 20 seconds for example.
[ AutoExpand – upsizing ‘on the fly’ ]
• Let HDClone upsize your FAT, NTFS, and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions automatically on the fly during copying.
[ Downsizing ‘on the fly’ for NTFS & FAT ]
• Have HDClone downsize your NTFS and FAT partitions automatically on the fly during copying. This allows you to adjust partition sizes during cloning or to migrate to smaller media. Perfect for migrating to (usually smaller) SSD drives.
* not available
Title Release: HDClone.7.0.1.Portable
Developer: Home Page
HDClone Free 7.0.1 Final (4 MB)
HDClone Free 7.0.1 Portable (76 MB)
NOTE: To DOWNLOAD Files From Uploadrar.com
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.