Helicon Focus Pro – is a program that creates one fully focused image from several partially focused images by combining focused areas. The program is designed for macrophotography, microphotography and hyperfocal landscape photography and allows you to solve the problem of shallow depth of field.
• Automatically aligns, adjusts and resizes images (important for stereo microscopes and macro photography)
• Uses all available processors (1.7 times faster with 2 processors, 2.3 times faster with 4 processors)
• Saves parts using an advanced interpolator for working with images ( lanczos, Sinc256)
• for internal processing to preserve colors always uses 16-bit color depth
• Handles an unlimited number of images in the stack
• Supports “dust map” to automatically remove traces in dust from the resulting images
• Automatically regulates the brightness of the adjacent images
• Reads RAW, 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, etc.
• Records 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP
• Adds text and a ruler
• Provides a command-line type interface for calling from other applications
• Has no restriction on image resolutions
• Can import images from Adobe Lightroom
• Contains Helicon remote utility for remote camera control
• retouching brush to clone from aligned source images to the resulting image
• Can export 3D models of objects in Helicon 3D Viewer application (included with inst llyatsionny package Focus Helicon)
• Batch mode for processing a plurality of images or packets of the same packet with different parameters
2D micro panorama
• Creates web animation for presentations.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.