HiBit Uninstaller – with the help of this program you can Completely remove programs and Store Apps by deleting leftover files and registry entries.
In addition to files, some applications make modifications to the Windows registry, which is considered the brain of the computer. If you repeatedly installed and uninstall programs, you might come across various files or empty folders which get left behind after removing an application. Besides cluttering the hard drive, this eventually affects the PC’s performance.
Completely remove programs, including leftover files and registry entries
• Unfortunately, Microsoft has not yet implemented a thorough removal process for installed applications because the “Add/Remove Programs” feature from Control Panel is not designed to automatically detect leftover files and registry entries. In this case, you can turn to a third-party tool that can do this.
• HiBit Uninstaller has a familiar interface to the Windows built-in uninstaller. Compared to it, however, it can forcefully remove programs if the normal method fails, show you the exact location of the program’s registry keys, and more.
Normal and forceful app uninstallation
• The utility gets installed quickly. It autodetects installed programs at startup and shows everything in a list, including app name, install date, size and comments. The entries can be sorted by any of these criteria if you click on their columns. There’s also a search function available. Selecting an app displays even more details, such as version, install location, registry entry, and website.
• Options become available when right-clicking to open the context menu. Besides the typical uninstall method, you can apply force, which is an advanced method designed to scan and remove remnant files and registry keys. More options are shown for opening registry keys or installation folders, generate reports, or look up information about an unknown program on the web.
Extra tools for disk cleanup and optimization
• Additional tools can be used for managing Windows Store apps, removing invalid entries from the registry, deleting junk files to free up space, or eliminating empty folders and broken shortcuts. What’s more, you can end current processes (similar to Windows Task Manager) as well as manage startup entries, services, drivers, scheduled tasks, and context menu entries.
• Taking everything into account, HiBit Uninstaller turns out to be a thorough programs uninstaller that, in addition to finding and removing leftover files and registry keys, has extra tools dedicated to disk cleanup and optimization.
* Added support for ‘Microsoft Edge Dev'(Junk Files Cleaner).
* Improved scan leftovers.
* Improved “Context Menu Manager”.
* Improved “System Restore Manager”.
* Minor bug fixes.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.