Homedale – is a simple wireless network monitor that allows you to view the status and signal strength of nearby access points. In addition to displaying technical information like infrastructure mode, channel and supported bitrates, the program also includes a signal graph that allows you to monitor the signal strength of multiple access points in real-time.
With Homedale you can search for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength.
• See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption [WEP/WPA/WPA2], speed and channel.
• You can also monitor the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over the time. With a right mouse click, you can start logging to a text file and create a screenshot.
• Make a right mouse click to connect and disconnect from a WLAN access point. The blue icon shows the currently connected access point.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.