ImageRanger Pro – Easily manage your 100K photos. We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
• ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
NAS and USB drives support
• ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
• Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
• Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
• ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
• ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
Arrange into folders
• Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
• With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
* This release contains important bug fixes and performance improvements.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.