Inno Setup Compiler – is a software solution that allows you to create professional Windows installers. Although it all sounds terribly complicated, it’s not, thanks to the way this application works. The whole installer generating process can be carried out using a simple wizard, so Inno Setup Compiler will assist you all the time. You are first prompted to choose the application name and version, as well as the publisher and the application website. Just fill in the information and press Next.
• Support for every Windows release since 2006, including: Windows 10, Windows 10 on ARM, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Vista. (No service packs are required.)
• Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. The x64, ARM64 and Itanium architectures are all supported.
• Extensive support for both administrative and non administrative installations.
• Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
• Standard Windows wizard interface.
• Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
• Complete uninstall capabilities.
• Installation of files:
• Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX’s and type libraries, and install fonts.
• Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
• Creation of registry and .INI entries.
• Running other programs before, during or after install.
• Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
• Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
• Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls, including dual signing (SHA1 & SHA256).
• Silent install and uninstall.
• Unicode installs.
• Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
• Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.