Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 – is a collection of the latest Intel graphics card drivers. This package supports the 8th Generation Intel UHD graphics processor. Today’s motherboards usually have a Unboard graphics card by default, which eliminates most of the needs of newbie users. If you are not gaming and rendering animations and heavy graphic work, the same internal graphics will meet your needs. Unlike many people, this piece of hardware, like many other parts of the system, requires the driver , and the driver is updated every time from the manufacturer. Updating the drivers will improve the processing of images and improve the overall state of the system. Sometimes driver updates come with widespread improvements that make significant changes to the quality of images and games and graphics applications.
Install the Intel® Driver Update Utility, which now automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
This document provides information about Intel’s Graphics Driver for:
• 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® UHD Graphics 620.
• 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors, with Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
• 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 550, Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
• Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
• Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505
* Click here
Title Release: Intel.Graphics.Driver.Win10.v126.96.36.19912
Developer: Home Page
Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 v188.8.131.5212 (336 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.