Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool – is a simple-to-use program with a name that pretty much explains its functionality – it is capable of performing several benchmarks on your computer, in order to test the features of your Intel processor.
Upon initialization Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool automatically starts the scanning procedure. During this time it is highly recommended you stop your regular activity on the workstation, in order to prevent any unwanted errors and report glitches.
The resulted page shows plenty of information related to the Intel processor, such as the test start and end time, temperature test, detected brand string, CPU frequency, base clock, floating point test, cache size, MMX and SSE capabilities check, memory size and USB devices.
All these details are automatically recorded to a plain text document (TXT format), hence you can print it for further evaluation, or create an HTML report to keep the records in the computer and compare them with future benchmark results.
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool is light on the system resources, so it doesn’t burden the overall performance. It may take a while to carry out a scan job, depending on the features of your workstation. However, no error dialogs have been shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. In conclusion, Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool delivers a quick solution when it comes to running tests on your Intel processor.
• Intel Atom Processor
• Intel Core Duo Processor
• Intel Core i3 Desktop Processor
• Intel Core i3 Mobile Processor
• Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
• Intel Core i5 Mobile Processor
• Intel Core i7 Desktop Processor
• Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
• Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor Extreme Edition
• Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
• Intel Core Solo processor
• Intel Core 2 Duo Desktop Processor
• Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Processor
• Intel Core 2 Extreme Mobile Processor
• Intel Core 2 Extreme Processor
• Intel Core 2 Quad Mobile Processor
• Intel Core 2 Quad Processor
• Intel Core 2 Solo Processor
• Intel Itanium Processors
• Intel Pentium 4 Processor Extreme Edition
• Intel Pentium 4 Processors
• Intel Pentium D Processor
• Intel Pentium M Processor
• Intel Pentium Processor Extreme Edition
• Intel Pentium Processor for Desktop
• Intel Pentium Processor for Mobile
• Intel Xeon Processor
• Intel Xeon Processor 3000 Sequence
• Intel Xeon Processor 5000 Sequence
• Intel Xeon Processor 6000 Sequence
• Intel Xeon Processor 7000 Sequence
• Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 Product Family
• Mobile Intel Celeron Processors
• Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processors – M
• The Windows® version of the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool is compatible with the following operating systems (Please download and install the relevant IPDT installer for your Operating System – 32Bit or 64Bit):
• Windows Vista SP1 or later
• Windows 7
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
• Windows 7 SP1
• Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
• Windows 8
• Windows 8.1
• Windows Server 2012
• Linux Fedora 20 32 & 64 Bit (Custom Fedora LiveUSB provided by Intel)
* Click here
Title Release: Intel.Processor.Diagnostic.Tool.126.96.36.199
Developer: Home Page
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool 188.8.131.52 x32 (8 MB)
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool 184.108.40.206 x64 (9 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.