ISO Workshop – is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program enables for you the fast and easy creation and burning of various types of CD/DVD/BD images. ISO Workshop has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
If you have a disc image in any format, you can easily recreate the original disc by burning the image to a blank CD, DVD or BD disc. And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop!
Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication. The main advantage of disc images is that they are essentially exact sector-by-sector copies of original discs preserving both their content and structure.
• Make standard and bootable ISO images
• Extract files and folders from disc image
• Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
• Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
• Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
• Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
• Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
• Supports verification of written files
* not available