Kaspersky Lab Products Remover – is one of the leading antivirus companies with a very good background in antivirus solutions.Kaspersky offers its customers state of the art antivirus solutions and security products to keep their systems safe from all kinds of digital threats.
Unfortunately, when you try to uninstall these products via the built-in uninstaller in Windows, various errors may occur. The applications might not be uninstalled completely and remnants of the programs may still be found on your system.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Remover is a small utility that enables you to easily uninstall various Kaspersky products from your computer.
The application can remove the following programs from your PC: Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer / for File Server, Kaspersky PURE / PURE R2, Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions), Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions), Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions), AVP Tool driver and Kaspersky Lab Network Agent 8.
By default, the application automatically detects Kaspersky programs and offers to uninstall them. However, if the product was not detected, you can manually select it from the given list.
When you are not sure about which Kaspersky product is installed on your machine the “Remove all known products” option can come in handy. Selecting it automatically removes all traces of all the supported applications from your system without the need of pointing it to any of them.
After you have chosen the desired product you have to enter a security code in order to start the removal process.
If you want to safely uninstall your Kaspersky products and remove all traces from your hard drive, Kaspersky Anti-Virus Remover will do the trick.
The removal utility can be used to remove the following products:
• AVP Tool Driver
• KPM 8 MR1/MR2
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 FS MP4
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 SOS MP4
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 WKS MP4
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition (x64)
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition (x64) MR1
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition (x64) SP2
• Kaspersky Anti-Virusflnternet Security 2011
• Kaspersky Anti-Virusflnternet Security 2012
• Kaspersky Anti-Virusflnternet Security 2013
• Kaspersky Anti-Virusflnternet Security 2014
• Kaspersky Anti-Virusflnternet Security 2015
• Kaspersky Anti-VirusInternet SecurityKaspersky Total Security 188.8.131.525
• Kaspersky Anti-VirusInternet SecurityKaspersky Total Security 184.108.40.2061
• Kaspersky Anti-VirusInternet SecurityKaspersky Total Security 2016
• Kaspersky Anti-VirusInternet SecurityKaspersky Total Security 2017
• Kaspersky Anti-VirusInternet SecurityKaspersky Total Security 2018
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows Service Pack 1 MRl
• Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8
• Kaspersky Fraud Prevention for Endpoint
• Kaspersky Fraud Prevention for Endpoint 2015
• Kaspersky Fraud Prevention for Endpoint 2016
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2009
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
• Kaspersky Lab Network Agent 8,9
• Kaspersky Network Agent 10
• Kaspersky PURE 2.0 / CRYSTAL
• Kaspersky PURE 3.0 / CRYSTAL
• Kaspersky PURE/CRYSTAL
• Kaspersky Password Manager 4/5
• Kaspersky Security Scan
• Kaspersky Small Office Security
• Kaspersky Small Office Security 220.127.116.111
• Kaspersky Small Office Security 3
• Nifty Security24 Internet Security
• Nifty Security24 Internet Security 2013
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.