Kingston SSD Manager – is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston® Solid State Drive.
With Kingston® SSD Manager you will be able to:
• Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
• View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
• Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
• Update drive firmware
• Securely erase data
• Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
Supported Operating Systems
• Kingston® SSD Manager is supported on the following operating systems:
• Windows® 10
• Windows® 8.1
• Windows® 8
• Windows® 7 SP1
• In order to use Kingston® SSD Manager you must have:
• One or more Kingston® SSDs
• AHCI mode set in BIOS
• Administrator privileges in Windows®
• Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
• Locate your download and extract the contents.
• Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
• Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
• Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.