Legoaizer+ – This application is really born from a customer request! A person named Jeremy wanted to know if the Mosaizer software was able to create LEGO® mosaics using pictures of bricks. The answer was unfortunately ‘no’. So we explored the web, listened carefully to Jeremy’s explanations of how the growing community of LEGO® ‘bricklayers’ work, and how the current software is good – but not great.
That community needed a more interactive software, capable to not only work with the available set of colors, shapes and sizes, but also of combinations of bricks and shapes, like rounds, plates and transparent pieces. It was expected that pictures of real bricks would generate significantly better LEGO® mosaics. And it does. Perhaps you would like to download an example of an interesting LEGO® mosaic.
And how about this one: made from photographs of real LEGO® bricks (thanks Jeremy). As if it’s in your living room showing off! This picture is really made with Legoaizer, and the picture does not exist in real live.
Fun picture transformation tool
• The application gives you the possibility to convert your pictures and digital photos into matching Lego brick buildouts. This way, you can find out just how many bricks it would need to build a real Lego replica of your images.
• Furthermore, the program can help you estimate the price and brick quantity required to build a real layout. Thanks to some features, you can find out the exact number of bricks, their colors, size and shape, along with the total price of your final physical product, if you choose to do one.
Creative tool for creating digital Lego mosaics
• Legoaizer provides you with a convenient way of transforming your favorite pictures into fully-fledged Lego mosaics. The model can then be printed and build into a physical one, providing that you have all the necessary bricks, accordingly colored.
• Additionally, you can increase or decrease the size of your mosaic, implicitly the price and number of bricks, in order to keep certain details or avoid them, by generating simple Lego model layouts of your favorite photos. This can help you create astonishing pieces of art out of Lego bricks, depending on the content of your original pictures and the level of detail used to create the physical mosaic.
• All in all, Legoaizer is an ideal tool for Lego enthusiasts who wish to transform their favorite digital photos into Lego brick mosaics. It is easy to use and it can also help you accurately estimate the total cost of the required bricks needed for a real model, in case you wish to make one.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.