LizardTech GeoExpress Unlimited – Command Line Utilities contains three tools that can decompress, view metadata and edit the properties of geospatial raster files. The tools are able to handle the MrSID format that is used for compressing and storing geospatial data.
You can use these tools in command line mode or create batch files for complex operations that require multiple arguments.
• Reduce Storage Costs – Maximize space by shrinking image files to 5 percent of their original size or cut file size in half while maintaining pixel-for-pixel image fidelity. Plus, reduce LiDAR point cloud files by 75 percent or more while retaining all points and accuracy.
• Make Images Better – Use the powerful suite of GeoExpress editing and manipulation tools to crop, color balance, compile mosaics and more. Create exactly the image you need, every time.
• Compress LiDAR Point Clouds – GeoExpress supports LiDAR point clouds stored as ASCII files, LAS files, LAZ files, and MrSID Generation 4 (MG4) files. Reduce the size of your LiDAR files by 75 percent or more while retaining all of your points and all the accuracy of your point data. You can even explore your point clouds in 3-D mode directly from GeoExpress.
* not available
Title Release: GeoExpress.Unlimited.18.104.22.16833
Developer: Home Page
LizardTech GeoExpress Unlimited 22.214.171.12433 x32 (168 MB)
LizardTech GeoExpress Unlimited 126.96.36.19933 x64 (175 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.