Macabacus for Microsoft Office – is the leading productivity add-ins for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. The most complete and highest-quality suite of Microsoft. Office productivity add-ins for finance and other professionals.
More efficient building of financial models and presentations
• 80% + time savings for routine tasks
• Modeling tools
• Advanced formula analysis
• Chart tools
• Dozens of shortcut keys
• Reliable connection with Excel
• Content / Agenda automation
• General content and template libraries
• Easy search and move
• Extensive customization
Reduce errors with our powerful, best-in-class audit tools
• Easily move formulas into worksheets and workbooks using just the keyboard.
• Likewise moves cells, showing you which formulas and diagrams the monitored cell controls.
• Deploy case by case using tree navigation to help you understand all the driving of your formulas.
• Analyze complex formulas in parts to see which part of the formula contributes to the overall result.
• Visualizations highlight formula errors, outliers, and other inconsistencies that might otherwise go unnoticed.
• View cells immediately or when moving through cells.
Update your presentations so you can focus on the content.
• Sync slides with plug-ins with native PowerPoint sections.
• Deep integration with PowerPoint sections to constantly update your plans as partitions are added, deleted, moved or renamed.
• Keep styles on the agenda — show agendas: a table or delimited slides at the beginning of each section.
• Display section / subsection headings on content slides, which are automatically updated when the agenda changes.
• Intellectually minimize subsections to fit other agenda topics on one slide and improve readability.
• Intellectually lower sheets to reduce presentation length and print costs.
• Intellectually avoid listing sheets back during a slideshow.
• Include slide captions or other text in the table of contents.
• Fully customizable appearance of the program / flash.
Exporting cells and charts from Excel to PowerPoint and Word is easier and more professional.
• Export cells and charts to PowerPoint and Word as images, embedded books, tables, charts, etc.
• Hide Excel interface elements – print preview borders, red cell comment indicators, grid lines, etc., and automatically repaint fonts for more professional results
• Automatically check formula errors in the data you export, helping to avoid awkward errors in your presentations and documents
• Imported shapes (for example, pictures, tables) are reasonably arranged and scaled, avoiding the tedious adjustments required for inserted shapes.
Improve presentation quality and avoid mistakes.
• Check slides for formatting, layout, content and grammar errors and inconsistencies before sending a presentation to a client or for printing
• Improving compliance with corporate design standards and branding
• More than 100 checks for problems such as inconsistent word wrap and abbreviations, missing footnotes, color deviation palettes, incorrect bullet formatting, lack of punctuation, lack of chart labels, image distortion, and much more
• Unlike other solutions, Macabacus checks graphics and smart art
• Look for exactly where the problems are, detailed explanations of the problems and frequency of occurrence, where inconsistencies are found;
Troubleshoot problems with a customizable patch menu that highlights the dominant agreements in the presentation to help you choose a patch.
• Set a validation language for the whole presentation at once to correct words marked as incorrect that are not explicitly related
PowerPoint and Word data with Excel with trusted links
• Link Excel cells and charts with forms and text in PowerPoint / Word and update links with one click
• Unlike native Office links, Macabacus links will not break when your source table structure changes what it is sure to do
• Reduced the size of presentation files / documents compared to the book attachment required for native Office binding.
• Built-in text binding in PowerPoint and Word allows you to write paragraphs with numbers obtained from a spreadsheet that are easy to update.
• Versioning helps identify more recent source files when updating links and recommends duplicate options.
• Automatic link discovery supports shared files in the cloud using a service such as Dropbox
A for reusable content and templates – shared by all users in your organization
• Shared libraries speed preparation and simplify standardization of presentations, spreadsheets and documents
• Library contents can include slides (for example, command pages), Office forms (for example, badges), images (for example, customer logos), charts and business tombstones.
• Library templates can include presentation templates, spreadsheet templates (for use as starting points when creating new models) and document templates (for example, fax cover pages)
• Slides inserted from the library are linked and can be updated to the latest version in the library with one click
• Google-like text search returns instantaneous content matching.
• Create “document groups” to classify published templates using a business unit or any other category.
• Macabacus supports 3 libraries — a personal library for individual use, as well as libraries of teams and companies that can be shared
• Locally cache remote libraries for offline access.
• Administrative privileges are required to change a company library.
Working with charts in Excel has never been easier
• Easily create complex charts used in finance and consulting, including waterfall, soccer field, butterfly and Marimekko charts
• Insert charts from your Macabacus library that are pre-filled with dummy data without working on complex structures data charts.
• Add growth arrows (CAGR) to column charts that update with chart data changes. Extensive formatting options give you the exact look you want
• Add labels of totals above the columns in a bar graph with one click of a column of the Recolor data series on the chart for your preferred colors with two mouse clicks
• Tabular charts to create a dashboard and quickly agree on the size and position of the graph / graph areas for several charts simultaneously.
• Work with data labels more efficiently.
• Charts created using Macabacus are 100% native, you do not need Macabacus to work with them.
Reduce the time your graphic professionals spend on creating and modifying charts for internal customers.
Almost unlimited customization options meet the needs of even the largest institutions
• Customize your Macabacus settings — colors, fonts, templates, etc., to reflect your company’s corporate identity and development standard.
• Customize the behavior of many non-formatting tools to reflect personal or organizational workflow preferences.
• Deploy settings for all users to match the appearance of Office documents with the same standard and standardize the Macabacus experience for all users.
• Save settings to the cloud to ensure consistency across all your devices.
• Accelerate the deployment of our configuration services (surcharge), who move their design standard setting Macabacus
* Click here