madVR – is a utility tool whose role is to enhance the quality of videos while using a compatible media player. All you need to do is install this piece of software on your computer and select madVR as your favorite renderer in the media player’s settings. Among the media players which offer support for madVR we mention MPC-HC, KMPlayer, Zoom Player and Daum PotPlayer.
The main features of this GPU assisted video renderer are high-quality scaling, chroma upsampling, YCbCr to RGB conversion, full 16bit processing queue, gamut & gamma correction for display calibration, and final 16bit processing result dithered down to RGB output bitdepth.
• high bitdepth processing (32bit per component)
• high quality algorithms for scaling, sharpening, debanding, dithering etc.
• smooth motion playback without 3:2 pulldown judder even at 60Hz
• frame packed 3D playback via HDMI 1.4+ (Windows 8.1 or newer)
• forced film mode turns 60i movies into perfect 24p
• very reliable playback using automatic fullscreen exclusive mode
• many more…
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.