MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio – is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool.
Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
Sound Forge Audio Studio allows you capture music and sound from virtually any source. Simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and start recording.
Then energize, sweeten, and even restore your audio with studio-quality signal and effects processing tools, and convert your new files into popular formats for Web streaming and sharing on all your favorite portable players.
Use Sound Forge Audio Studio to digitize your rare vinyl LP records and tapes. Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files. Sweeten your sounds with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 includes a full suite of studio-quality tools that provide professional results.
• Capture your performance. To record live audio, simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click Record. Digitize rare vinyl LP records and tapes with the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool, import audio from CDs, and work with audio files in a variety of popular formats including MP3, WMA, and FLAC.
• Powerful editing tools. Edit and energize your sound. Give your audio tracks presence and sparkle. Balance sound levels, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID Music Studio.
• Create your own karaoke tracks. Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 software includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Easily remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
• Audio Enhancer plug-in. Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in, a single plug-in that combines five critical processes that can elevate audio files to broadcast-quality standards with a single mouse click. User presets include settings for both music and dialog.
• Instructional Videos. In addition to our Show Me How tutorials, Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes four in-depth videos that provide step-by-step instructions for CD creation, audio mastering, vinyl restoration, and podcast creation.
• Share your creations. Author CDs in Sound Forge Audio Studio. Burn one track at a time, or choose disc-at-once and gain full control over the pauses between tracks. Quickly convert audio files to popular formats including MP3 and FLAC. Create all the right files for the Web and your favorite portable players
• Extensive video support. Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to synchronize audio with video for video scoring. Import popular video formats including Windows Media, QuickTime, and more.
• Customize audio with effects. Customize your audio with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, and more.
VST plug-in support expands the number of effects you can apply, significantly increasing your audio processing capabilities.
New Event Tool
* Cut WAV files quickly, easily and accurately with the new Event Tool. You can adjust and move your cuts at any time and edit crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise.
* SOUND FORGE Audio Studio’s interface looks the way you want it to and is fully adjustable with four different hues: Dark, Medium, Light and White.
Surround 5.1 editing
* Now you can edit in full 5.1 surround sound in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio with access to a total of six channels of audio.
– NEW! Event Tool for flexible and dynamic editing
– NEW! Modern and customizable interface with 4 colors
– NEW! Surround sound editing with six audio channels
– Audio editing with professional effects
– Digitalization of records and cassettes, incl. restoration and audio conversion
– Audio recording up to 32-bit/384 kHz
– CD authoring
– Video sound optimization
More flexible. More efficient. Professional results.
* SOUND FORGE Audio Studio combines a familiar ‘feel-good’ audio-editing experience with top quality results. Whatever your audio needs – be they recording, restoration, editing or mastering – it delivers an efficient, speedy and versatile solution.
Audio editing with the new Event Tool
* SOUND FORGE Audio Studio offers flexible and dynamic editing with the new Event Tool. It’s now possible to make cuts to your audio files without hard transitions which you can adjust, edit and undo at any time, long after they were made. Use the Event tool to edit audio events like cuts and their crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise.
The new interface
* SOUND FORGE Audio Studio comes with a completely customizable interface so it now looks the way you want it to look. The GUI is adjustable over four different hue levels: Dark, Medium, Light and White. The window layout is also flexible and can be altered according to your needs and workflow so you can work better, smarter and more efficiently.
Up to 6 channels
* Forget the old days of audio editing with just two channels. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 delivers up to six channels of audio and the flexibility of full 5.1 surround sound.
– Microsoft® Windows Vista® SP2, Windows 7 32-bit 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit 64-bit or Windows 10 32-bit 64-bit
– 1 GHz processor
– 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 1 GB RAM
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
– Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Title Release: MAGIX.Sound.Forge.Audio.Studio.188.8.131.52
Developer: Home Page
MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 184.108.40.206 x32 (142 MB)
MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 220.127.116.11 x64 (177 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.