MAGIX Sound Forge Pro – is one of the best options for professional audio editing. As its name implies, this gadget is powered by Sony’s example. It is a very professional and professional tool that provides all the necessary resources for professional editing. According to the manufacturer’s site, which is almost a claim that after all the underlying truth, all the necessary facilities for a professional edition can be clearly found in this tool. Support for all popular formats, support for 5.1 and 7.1 sound, along with the ability to burn CDs are just some of the important features of this software.
• Redesigned interface for recording audio.
• Comparison of the volume level with the act CALM.
• New interface for working with plugins.
• Plugin iZotope Nectar Elements for processing vocals
• Tools for restoring and correcting audio from iZotope.
• Options for displaying waveforms.
• Improved support for extended Wave format (BEXT BWF 2.0, iXML), as well as verification and automatic recovery of BWF data.
* Click here
– Windows Vista® (SP2 or later), Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 operating system
– 1 GHz processor
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 512 MB RAM
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
Title Release: MAGIX.Sound.Forge.Pro.126.96.36.199
Developer: Home Page
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 188.8.131.52 x32 (383 MB)
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 184.108.40.206 x64 (436 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.