Mailbird – is an intuitive email client that promises to deliver an uncluttered experience and several handy features for managing your email messages. The tool offers support for up to three email accounts and gives you the possibility to work with Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, iCloud or other IMAP email provider.
Sleek and smart design
• The program adopts an intuitive layout with handy features at your fingertips. The interface is inspired by Sparrow, the well-known email client for Mac and iPhone.
• Setting up a new account proves to be a piece of cake, as Mailbird is able to automatically detect your server settings, apply them and load the email messages on the fly. Additionally, power users can edit the account settings for the incoming and outgoing servers.
• The main panel is divided into three areas: the inbox and labels on the left part of the main window, list of conversations in the middle and full message content on the right. You can also save emails into preset or custom folders.
Write new emails
• Mailbird comes packed with basic features for helping you create new email messages, as you change the color, font and size of the text, drag and drop attachments in the Composition window, and check your spelling as you type.
Working with extensions and hotkeys
• A special feature included in the package enables you to improve the application’s functionality with the aid of open-source extensions that can be developed by third-parties. The support for hotkeys makes it easier for you to access most of the program’s features.
Several configuration settings to play with
• You can group unread conversations at the top and messages into conversations, make the email client run at Windows startup, and show notifications (indicate unread count in the taskbar and system tray, play sound when receiving new message, reveal tray notification when receiving a message).
• Furthermore, you are allowed to create identities, connect with Facebook in order to see profile pictures and contact information of your friends, and set up proxy parameters.
A fast and intuitive email client
• Although it’s not as powerful as Outlook and Thunderbird, Mailbird proves to be speedy and reliable. It offers support for a handy suite of features and uncluttered interface.
• not available
* not available