MediaInfo – will provides accurate audio and video files. There are plenty of video and audio formats, so you’ll need a help file to know which codecs are needed to play them. MediaInfo software is the tool you need in this case and can analyze all media formats and provide a complete report of all the file information you want. The basic information provided by MediaInfo software is file name, playback time, file size and more professional information such as required codec, bitrate, channel number, quality along with it. You can also get this information as a report.
• Read many video and audio file formats
• View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
• Customise these viewing formats
• Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
• Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
• Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
• Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.