Microsoft Activation Scripts – is a Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection.
This script is the merger of previous scripts which are,
W10 Digital License Activation Script
W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script
Online KMS Activation Script
Digital + KMS Preactivation Script
(Added KMS38 Activation)
Digital License / KMS38:
Windows 10 –
• Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
• CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
• Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
• EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
• EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
• Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
• ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
• ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
• ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
• ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
• Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
• Windows 8/8.1/10
• Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
• Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
* Adopted a new ticket generation method, [The Integrated Patcher (with a modified version of SLSHIM 6.4)] by *Anonymous and @mspaintmsi – Original (co)Authors of HWID and KMS38 Activation
This method works on all editions and versions of Windows 10 including LTSB2015 and older versions
which were known to return a wrong SkuId for some editions.
* Added HWID activation for Windows 10 1903 IoTEnterprise. Thanks to @mspaintmsi for notifying.
* Removed the ClipSVC tokens rebuilding part from the scripts, @sebus tests showed that it doesn’t help in
activating another machines when same backup is used in restoring process.
* gatherosstate.exe is changed to 14393 version, size is quite small. Also HWID/KMS38 scripts now shares
same “Files” folder files.
* KMS38 protection script updated with latest changes made by @BAU in the reg_takeownership.bat
* Now top 3 KMS servers list is randomized in the script so that one server doesn’t get all the load. Thanks to
@abbodi1406 for the help.
* Script base is updated to the latest KMS_VL_ALL v34, Thanks to @abbodi1406
Important change for the online KMS script part,
Enhanced sppsvc/osppsvc detection to avoid script hang if the services are not functional
* KMS server list is updated.
* Now KMS servers are tested with powershell TcpClient instead of test-netconnection, to speed-up the process.
Thanks to @abbodi1406 for the idea.
* Now it’s $OEM$ setupcomplete.cmd have choices to select which renewal mode you want.
* Switched to vbs from powershell for the script admin elevation to speed-up the process on low end systems.
Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU for self-elevate passing args and preventing loop (using temporary vbs file) and (using wsf).
* Updated to Compressed 2 TXT 5.3 script by @AveYo aka @BAU
* Updated the admin rights detection code where it was failing in some (highly tweaked) systems. Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU
* Updated the codes for “Extract the text from batch script without character issue” Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU
* Added -NoProfile switch with every powershell code to speed-up the process. Thanks to @abbodi1406 for the idea.
* In MAS Separate files version’s $OEM$ folders are now removed, now I’ve added $OEM$ extraction script to remove the files redundancy.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.