Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) – is a free cloud storage from Microsoft on any device, anytime. Use OneDrive on your Windows PC or Mac to access your favorite things on all your favorite devices, including desktops, tablets and mobile phones. It designed to enable users to easily manage, sync and transfer files. When you install One-Drive, a folder is created on your PC that automatically syncs. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (PC or Mac) and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated. All files can be managed from the One-Drive folder, without the need to use a browser.
Microsoft One-Drive places an icon in the system tray, from where you will be able to access all of its features. In order to transfer files, just navigate to the One-Drive folder located on your PC and drag and drop the files you wish to transfer to your account.
Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more – anywhere, on any device, free. Plus, get 7 GB when you sign up.
Whether you’re on a Windows PC or tablet, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, or Android device, it’s easy to back up your photos and videos.
• Access your One-Drive right from Windows Explorer – photos, documents, and all your other important files.
• Quickly add new files by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
• Easily organize your files and folders, just like any other folder.
• Connect back to your PC if you forget to put something.
• Choose the folders that you want to sync on your PC.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.