MSI Live Update – is a powerful tool that provides you with simple means to update your BIOS, drivers and the firmware, as long as your computer has an MSI mainboard.
Keeping your motherboard and graphics card drivers up-to-date is very important, as the latest versions are designed to make the devices run properly. It can also spare you the trouble of buying newer hardware only to resolve an issue that can be otherwise fixed with firmware updates.
Update your BIOS, drivers and firmware on MSI mainboards
• The application’s tab-based interface is simple and well-organized, facilitating easy access to all features. Although it’s easy to use, it is not designed for beginners. If you don’t know what you are doing, it is advisable not to update your MSI hardware devices, as this might result in restricted access to BIOS and permanent damage to your computer.
View system information and run scans
• The main window displays detailed information about your computer, such as the operating system, motherboard model and graphics card, current BIOS version (for both the motherboard and video card) as well as last scan date and total number of outdated items.
• There are two scanning options available: the automatic mode instructs the program to check all the items (drivers, BIOS, utility) and find available updates, while manual mode lets you choose the exact items you want to locate.
Analyze scan results and run updates
• On scan completion, the results are displayed in a table where you can view the installed items and their version, access item information (including the release changelog), as well as start downloading items with a newer online version. The installation for each object begins right after download.
• MSI Live Update logs the download history and allows you to set reminders, so you don’t forget to run update scans periodically. At the set time and date, a pop-up window appears, allowing you to start or postpone a new scan.
• All aspects considered, MSI Live Update turns out to be a really practical tool for locating and installing updates for BIOS, drivers and firmware on MSI mainbaords. Just keep in mind that you must use it with care.
* Added support GSE-Lite BIOS update.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.