MultiBoot Utility – will provides bootable feature by installing Grub2 on USB/HDD’s. At the same time Grub2 File Manager, Grub4Dos, Secure Boot operations are also doing.
• Grub2 installs. Boot to be ready.
• IMPORTANT * You can select a folder with the desired name as the boot directory.
Grub2 version update on the existing MultiBoot systems used.
• Grub2 files embedded in the program, if you want, you can update with your own downloaded Grub2 files.
You can update Legacy, Efi32 and Efi64 separately.
• Creates g2ldr, core.img, bootia32.efi and bootx64.efi files for Grub2 v2.04 and v2.05 and copies them to their respective locations on your system.
Grub2 File Manager installs. Makes it ready to use.
• Downloads current Grub4Dos files to the existing MultiBoot system used and makes them ready to use.
• Internet connection is required as it downloads the current files from the internet.
• If no Grub4Dos is present in the system, it installs under the grub directory by default.
• If there are already Grub4Dos files installed on the system (it doesn’t matter which folder it is), it will update by overwriting.
• If Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI, it replaces the current MultiBoot system’s UEFI boot method with original efi files signed by Microsoft and makes it ready for use.
• You can run all tests by opening Virtual Disk Management program, QEMU Test program and Bootice program directly through the program.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.