NBP Photoshop Plugins Collection 2019 – I present to you a collection of NBP plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, developed by Nino Batista and his team, to bring retouching to the next level of control, consistency, ease of use and generally the best results. These panels are not just actions that trigger existing Photoshop tools, but all of the new algorithms and functions with intuitive user interfaces that revolutionize your retouching workflow, make it easier to explore more creative options and help you get the results you want.
Composition of the plugin collection:
• NBP Freqsep Control 1.1.000
• NBP Lumizone 1.0.002
• NBP ColourmapX 1.0.3
NBP Freqsep Control- The evolution of frequency separation for retouching. Maximum texture consistency with the smoothest results, all with absolute control.
• Select Radius (blur / anti-aliasing) and Detail Threshold (edge preservation) to customize it for your preferred view, image resolution and workflow in an intuitive and efficient user interface right in Photoshop as the Extensions panel.
• Own 32-bit edge and blur preservation algorithms are high quality and faster processed
• More texture preservation than typical Photoshop frequency sharing methods, giving you much more freedom to improve transitions
• Minimizes halo problems common in frequency-split installations
• Allows you to preview the base (low frequency) and detailed (high frequency) results in split mode or separately before use to make sure that you get the desired results.
• Select duplicate panel or working layer absorption
• Faster than traditional frequency separation settings
• Save up to 4 presets for efficient multiple workflows
NBP Lumizone is the easiest way to use brightness masks in Photoshop. There is no need to radically change the workflow – just create brightness masks on layers or adjustment layers as needed. An intuitive, efficient, easy-to-understand user interface designed for efficient workflow.
• Creating a brightness mask for any layer or adjustment layer
• Actively change each brightness mask on the fly during the workflow
• 3 options for creating brightness masks from:
– Creating masks from the overall brightness of the image
– Creating masks from R, G or bed and
– Creating masks of total saturation of the picture cards
• Choose any combination of 11 brightness ranges for any mask
• Invert selection range instantly
• Switching the layer or mask “on the fly” when adjusting the brightness range
• Adjust the pin astnost masks as necessary
• To create or modify masks are not created additional layers.
• No need to store brightness masks in the channel palette
NBP ColourmapX is the most versatile color palette research tool for photoshop. Fast, convenient and optimized for full creative research.
• Analyze and extract color palette from images using machine learning based algorithm built into the panel.
• Remove the color palette from the images you inspire and apply it to your image.
• Select from 1 to 10 color swatches to extract.
• Shift extracted colors automatically to examine minor changes in palettes.
• Move color swatches around to customize the extracted palette before applying.
• Manually modify any particular color swatch to further customize the extracted palette.
• Apply gradient maps to images automatically from extracted palettes using the default Soft Light blend mode (Nino’s favorite basic color method).
Apply as many gradient maps as you like from any number of palettes to any image.
• Ability to save highlights and shadows on your gradient maps in the settings.
• After creating all the applied adjustment layers of the gradient map can be edited as usual in Photoshop.
• Save palettes as presets for later use.
• Works perfectly on 8 and 16-bit RGB files.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.