Net Uptime Monitor – Is your internet connection unreliable? You’ve probably called your internet provider’s support line and maybe they were able to help you, maybe they even sent out a tech to look at it. But all too often the response is “Well, it’s working fine now!”
The Net Uptime Monitor alerts you to failures in your internet connection and records the exact time and length of those failures. This failure log will help your provider troubleshoot the problem – after it helps you convince them it’s not your imagination! Net Uptime Monitor is designed to be as simple as possible and accomplish this one purpose accurately and thoroughly with the least effort from you.
• Completely simple! Just install and run it. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7.
• Reliable monitoring – uses three high performance public servers to check internet response. Tests repeat at an interval you choose. If all three servers are unavailable then you know your internet connection is down! No false alarms because one server’s busy.
• Saves a log with the time and length of each failure in a plain text file. View the log directly from the program or open / edit / print it with any text editor or word processor.
• Sounds the “alarm”! Pick from several sounds that will play when the connection fails. Click the minimize button to hide the program in your system tray – it pops up automatically if there’s a connection failure!
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.