NetBalancer is an easy-to-use and handy application that will enable users to monitor and control their network activity.
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
You can use NetBalancer to set download / upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
Other changes in this release are:
* Added better support for PC power events (sleep, hibernate, shutdown, restart).
* Added “Show on Mouse-Over” option to taskbar window so the window can be disabled now.
* Fixed taskbar window freeze on PC restart with option Keep Visible enabled.
* Added license verification before new version notification, so if the new App update is not eligible for the existing license then a warning will be shown.
* Improved overall performance.
* Fixed some other minor and rare bugs.
OS: Windows XP / XP x64 / Vista / Vista x64 / 7 / 7 x64 / x8 / 8 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 2003
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.