NewTek LightWave 3D 2019 – is a complete solution for 3D modeling, rendering and animation. LightWave 3D is widely used in the production of television programs and films, the development of video games, the creation of three-dimensional graphics and print design, LightWave artists received more Emmy® awards for visual effects and animation than any other CG artists.
In addition, LightWave is designed for use by one artist, a small team, or the main object, with seamless integration into various production conveyors.
LightWave ™ 2019 provides you with workflow and features you’ve heard about, as well as new interactive tools for working in real time. You get speed, flexibility and control with which you can create 3D content quickly, easily and affordably.
LightWave 3D combines a modern visualizer with powerful, intuitive modeling and animation tools. Tools that may cost additional in other professional 3D applications are part of the product package, including 999 free cross-platform rendering nodes, support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems, free technical support, and more. LightWave is used throughout the world as a full-fledged three-dimensional production solution for feature films and television visual effects, broadcast, print, visualization, game development and content for the Internet.
New Features in 2019
Real-time Collaborative LightWave™ to Unreal Engine
• LightWave 3D® enters the Real-Time Age for interchange with this workflow link between the Unreal Engine and LightWave 3D®, focusing on LightWave driving Unreal changes iteratively. Multiple LightWave seats are able to connect to the same Unreal Editor simultaneously to enable real-time collaboration between artists. The bridge uses NewTek’s proven NDI® network discovery mechanism for easy automatic configuration, and can be limited to single project use in Unreal, or installed as a general plugin for use in all Unreal projects.
FBX and New Interchange Bridge
• Work with industry standard FBX data on a whole new level via the new Interchange Bridge.
• Interactively choose what to import / export and how.
• Add to existing FBX files from Layout and Modeler.
• Build LightWave 3D® assets from many FBX files.
• Easily revisit FBX files via workspaces.
Shading Model Customization Tools
• The ability to pull materials apart and build them to your tastes is new to LightWave 3D® 2019. There is access to Fresnel Functions, Material Components and Material Integrators. The Material Tools Group has been updated with new nodes to support this capability.
OpenVDB Content Creation
• LightWave 3D® 2018 introduced the ability to import and render an OpenVDB fog volume. New for LightWave 3D® 2019 is a set of node tools that allow OpenVDB content creation. You can now create OpenVDB grids from meshes, particles, and even the shape primitive distance estimator. The tool kit allows for live Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) operations, grid filtering including level set tracking, smoothing, dilation and erosion. Solvers are included that allow for fluid simulation and smoke and fire effects.
• Metamorphic is a multipurpose animatable mesh sculpting and vertex map manipulation plug-in for LightWave 3D® 2019 that works in Layout, and takes full advantage of the new capabilities of the modifier stack.
• Freeform animated sculpting
• Built-in undo/redo system
• Fully-multithreaded sculpting using all available CPU cores
• Pen pressure support for brush size, strength and hardness (Windows only)
• Nodal brush texture support
• Three modes of animation
• Non-linear interpolation of sculpt animation keyframes
• Supports converting sculpt animation keyframes to Endomorphs
• Predictive corrective morph sculpting that works after deformers with built-in driver/driven controller
• Full Motion Blur support
Support for scaling many UI elements for HiDPI and large-screen displays
• Independent scaling options for multi-monitor setups
Bone System Improved for Game Development
• The new Bone Type option, Limited Bones, allows the animator to set a limit in Layout on the number of bones that affect a given point to match the limit in the target game engine, and engages real-time optimizations to more closely match the performance game engines expect from a rig.
Edge Shader Node
• A node for simulating beveled or rounded edges at render time, to give more realistic results without increasing geometry.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.